Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Comment on Thing #25/Assignment Part 1. 1445 K St. 68509 is the Nebraska State Capitol and with the satellite view option I can zoom in close enough to see the color of the cars parked around the Capitol--on South 14th Street I can clearly see white, black, and red cars. I prefer the map view with the turn by turn instructions rather than the satellite/street view. Don't know if it is a gender or personality thing, but my husband much prefers buildings and landmarks--no doubt that is why he prefers I navigate and he drive. ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed using the street view to "drive" around Paris, France and seeing the historical buildings and monuments and the gorgeous blooming trees! Enjoyed the feel of traffic in Moscow, too. Did not have luck finding kangaroos in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment