Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Comment on Thing #25, Assignment 3. I created a simple customized map showing directions from our library to the local IRS office in Norfolk. We supply tax forms during income tax season and some times need to refer people to the IRS office for hard-to-find forms or assistance. The office is very close to the library but difficult for people to find. Hoping the map helps.

As mentioned in a previous comment, I did find where to claim my library but wanted to leave this for our new director!

I know alot more about Google Maps than I did prior and so will be able to share this information with reference customers.

3 comments:

  1. $$$ GENUINE LOAN WITH LOW INTEREST RATE APPLY $$$
    Do you need finance to start up your own business or expand your business, Do you need funds to pay off your debt? We give out loan to interested individuals and company's who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us.

    Email: shadiraaliuloancompany1@gmail.com
    Phone No: +919873186890

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to appreciate HEATHER PERKINS LOAN COMPANY for giving the loan amount i apply for without any delay contact the company through email: heatherperkinsloanlender@gmail.com to get your urgent loan to pay your bills without any delay because this company gave me the loan amount i needed that change my life and i believe they can do it for you too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to appreciate HEATHER PERKINS LOAN COMPANY for giving the loan amount i apply for without any delay contact the company through email: heatherperkinsloanlender@gmail.com to get your urgent loan to pay your bills without any delay because this company gave me the loan amount i needed that change my life and i believe they can do it for you too

    ReplyDelete