Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Comment on Thing #25. I have been enjoying exploring Google Maps and did not realize all the extra features available on the sight. I particularly enjoyed finding my home using the satellite views and "looking" around the neighborhood. I spotted my husband's 10' x 50' garden in the back yard but it didn't appear to be planted when the satellite image was taken. I am attending the ONELibrary Consortium annual meeting at CCC-Grand Island on June 19 and so practiced using Google Maps for driving directions and maps for June 19! I love the actual pictures of the intersections where they tell you to make your turns. I think knowing more about the various features of Google Maps will allow me to help reference customers better when demonstrating the sight. Fun stuff!

1 comment: